Is this your first time here?
Hello. For full access to courses you'll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time "enrolment key", which you won't need until later. Please read the statement on how we use your personal information below and then follow the steps underneath to create an account. By continuing to create an account you are agreeing to the use of your information as shown below.
How We Use Your Personal Information
The personal information you provide is held by the Employment Education and Skills which is part of the East Riding of Yorkshire Council. It is passed to the Skills Funding Agency, and the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills. Where necessary it is also shared with the Department for Education, including the Education Funding Agency.
The information is used for the exercise of functions of these government departments and to meet statutory responsibilities, including under the Apprenticeships, Skills, Children and Learning Act 2009, and to create and maintain a unique learner number (ULN) and a personal learning record (PLR). The information you provide may be shared with other organisations for education, training, employment and well-being related purposes, including for research.
You may be contacted after you have completed your programme of learning to establish whether you have entered employment or gone onto further training or education.
You may be contacted by the English European Social Fund (ESF) Managing Authority, or its agents, to carry out research and evaluation to inform the effectiveness of the programme.
By continuing to create an account you are agreeing to the use of your information as shown above.
If you wish to opt out of marketing communication please email us at email@example.com
Once you have read and agree to the above statement, here are the steps to create an account
- Fill out the New Account form with your details.
- An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
- Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
- Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
- Now, select the course you want to participate in.
- If you are prompted for an "enrolment key" - use the one that your tutor has given you. This will "enrol" you in the course.
- You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
If you have any problems, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org